Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas

Requests must be made online, as indicated below.

Former Students

 To request a transcript, diploma, or graduation verification:

Use the order tracker to track your request. You will need your order number (provided in your order confirmation from ScribOrder) and your email address.

Requests will not be accepted by phone, mail, or fax.

 Current Students

 Contact your school counselor.


 Please use the State of Maryland website.

 Baltimore City Public Schools

 Please use the Baltimore City Public Schools website.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.