Tutorials and Tools for Product Planning
- www.2Learn.ca Teacher Tools - This are engaging and interactive tools for learning Word Processing, Multimedia, Database, Web Development, Spreadsheet, Assistive Technologies, Videoconferencing and Interactive Whiteboards Receive the TE LUS Learning Connection 2004 Exemplary Use of Technology in Staff Development Award.
- Choosing Your Presentation Type - A template to assist students in selecting the best presentation type for their product.
- Project Management Planning - Excellent resource that poses questions and considerations for effective project planning. San Mateo County Office of Education ,The Challenge 2000 Multimedia Project.
- Planning My Service Learning Project - Guidelines from Ausburg College, A Pre-Service Guide.
- An Action Plan Pyramid - Use the Four Keys to Success, Goal setting, Project Contracts, and Rubrics to plan a project.
- PowerPoint in the Classroom - (Tutorial) Learn to use ppt in the classroom using Act360 -E-Learning Solutions advice.
- Project Manager - (Tutorial) Create Research Projects, establish criteria, monitor assignments, and track student progress.
- Online Practice Models (Tutorial) - Learn to use tech tools such as PowerPoint, Inspiration, MS Word, Dreamweaver, and many more.
- Microsoft Publisher - (Tutorial) Learn to effectively create documents using MS Publisher.
- Modifications to Technology for Lower-Level Readers and Special Needs Students - Lesson ideas to assist students in using technology tools.
- Desktop Publishing - This unit is designed to foster entry-level desktop publishing skills with the following software: Microsoft Word, Adobe PageMaker, and Adobe Illustrator. The overarching understanding goal is for students to come out of Desktop Publishing with both a critical eye that appreciates the design and presentation of publications and the ability to design, construct, and publish meaningful, self-reflective products.
- Bring Text to Life - This unit is designed to develop speaking, reading and writing for meaning and
communicating interpretations of text using videotape technology
- See also communicating section of the BCPS Information Literacy Process Model.
- Revise - elementary research process tutorial from the Oregon State Library System
Tools for Peer Review
- Peer Design Review - Design reviews throughout the project give students the chance to learn from each other and learn to critique constructively.
- Catalyst Web Tools: Peer Review - Peer Review is a customizable, interactive, online collaborative workspace where participants can post, create and discuss projects, papers, Web pages and other assignments.
- Rate by Others - elementary research process tutorial from the Oregon State Library System
|Tools for Developing Action Plans
Assessment Scoring Tools
Articles About Teaching for Understanding