for Implementing the
Online Research Model
| Grade Level|
High School CTE Career Explooration
or Essential Question
How can I choose a career that best suits my skills and interests?
1. Inquire, think critically, and gain knowledge.
2. Draw conclusions, make informed decisions, apply knowledge to new situations, and create new knowledge.
3. Share knowledge and participate ethically and productively as members of our democratic society.
4. Pursue personal and aesthetic growth
National Technology Education Standards for Students
(International Society for
Technology in Education)
1. Creativity and Innovation
2. Communication and Collaboration
3. Research and Information Fluency
4. Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
5. Digital Citizenship
6. Technology Operations and Concepts
BCPS Online Research Model, Copyright 2008, Baltimore County Public Schools, MD, all rights reserved.
This Research Module may be used for educational, non-profit school use only. All other uses, transmissions, and duplications are prohibited unless permission is granted expressly. The Baltimore County Public schools does not guarantee the accuracy or quality of information located on telecommunications networks. We have made every reasonable attempt to ensure that our school system's web pages are educationally sound and do not contain links to any questionable materials or anything that can be deemed in violation of the BCPS Telecommunications Policy. The linked sites are not under the control of the Baltimore County Public Schools; therefore, BCPS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site, links within the site, or any revisions to such sites. Links from BCPS Copyright © 2008 Baltimore County Public Schools, Towson, MD 21204, all rights reserved. Images used through subscription to clipart.com or public domain unless otherwise noted. Documents and related graphics may be duplicated for educational, non-profit school use only. All other uses, transmissions and duplications are prohibited unless permission is granted expressly. Contact Margaret-Ann Howie, Esq. 410-887-2646